Employee & Job Suitability Assessments
Harrison Assessments are software based employee and job suitability assessments that provide employers more insight for recruitment and employee development. Through a partnership with Marilu Mayuga, a trained Harrison Assessment consultant, Goldbeck Recruiting offers their clients and candidates a range of valuable assessment tools that
- establish person and position compatibility;
- accurately assess selection and performance development criteria;
- screen job applicants;
- and aid in interviewing and team development.
Example of the Harrasson Assessments at Work: Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Successful Manager?
Latest posts by Henry Goldbeck (see all)
- Workplace Games: Gamification Nets Results for HR - March 15, 2019
- Visa Finagling: Why US Based Foreign Workers are Choosing Canada - March 7, 2019
- USMCA – What Does It Mean for Canadian Firms and Professionals? - February 7, 2019