Fall in Love With Your Job All Over Again
Jessica Miles speaks to “How Can You Fall Back In Love With Your Job?”
“Remember why you took the job in the first place. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you like your job 70-80% of the time?
- Do you feel respected and needed at work?
- Are you paid enough to live?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then perhaps your job isn’t so bad. Remember that they don’t call it ‘work’ for nothing, and try to see some perspective. No one LOVES their job 100% of the time. Even celebrities. Find ways to break up the day. Work out on your lunch break. Re-decorate your office space.
Most of all, talk to your manager if you are unhappy. Do this when you are feeling more positive than negative and be proactive in offering solutions for how to change things.”
Latest posts by Jessica Miles (see all)
- What To Know About Background Checks - May 24, 2017
- Have You Ever Taken The Myers Briggs Personality Test - May 19, 2017
- Helpful Tips For Stay-At-Home Mom’s Re-entering The Workplace - May 16, 2017