Fresh College Graduate – Join The Conversation
Posted on April 26th, by Henry Goldbeck in Career Development, Job Search. Comments Off on Fresh College Graduate – Join The Conversation
What is the best way to market yourself when you are first graduated from college?
– Start focusing on how you can contribute
– Focus on how you can solve your potential employer’s problems.
– Do not ask for a job, look for an opportunity to help.
The following two tabs change content below.
Henry E. Goldbeck, President of Goldbeck Recruiting Inc, is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and founded Goldbeck Recruiting in 1997. Since then, Henry has built the company's reputation as a leading headhunter and recruitment agency in sales, marketing, operations, engineering, and executive level positions across a variety of industries.
Latest posts by Henry Goldbeck (see all)
- Workplace Games: Gamification Nets Results for HR - March 15, 2019
- Visa Finagling: Why US Based Foreign Workers are Choosing Canada - March 7, 2019
- USMCA – What Does It Mean for Canadian Firms and Professionals? - February 7, 2019