Goldbeck’s Tweetup: Does Your Resume Past The 30 Second Test 10:30AM EST Monday
We know that employers and recruiters never fully read resumes, infact they spend less than 30 seconds reviewing your resume. So how do you grab their attention within 30 seconds.
- What employers are looking for in a resume?
- – Back to the basics, tips on formatting that will ensure employers read what you want them to read
- – What are the NECESSARY points to include?
- – How to incorporate their job descriptions in your resume?
#GRChat is moderated by Caroline Lau: resident Marketing Manager and Content Creator.
Latest posts by Henry Goldbeck (see all)
- What Employers and Employees Can Do to Mend the Monday Blues - August 3, 2019
- Home is Where the Office Is-Benefits and Drawbacks of Working From Home - July 3, 2019
- Personality Perks: the Impacts of CEOs on Company Culture - June 18, 2019