Goldbeck’s Tweetup: Does Your Resume Past The 30 Second Test 10:30AM EST Monday
We know that employers and recruiters never fully read resumes, infact they spend less than 30 seconds reviewing your resume. So how do you grab their attention within 30 seconds.
- What employers are looking for in a resume?
- – Back to the basics, tips on formatting that will ensure employers read what you want them to read
- – What are the NECESSARY points to include?
- – How to incorporate their job descriptions in your resume?
#GRChat is moderated by Caroline Lau: resident Marketing Manager and Content Creator.
Latest posts by Henry Goldbeck (see all)
- Are you Changing HR Policies in the #metoo Era? - March 30, 2018
- Are You Ready for a Thriving Career in Engineering? - March 28, 2018
- Does Your Corporate Learning and Development Make the Grade? - March 23, 2018