Happy Saint Patrick’s Day from Goldbeck Recruiting
Posted on March 17th, by Henry Goldbeck in Just For Fun. Comments Off on Happy Saint Patrick’s Day from Goldbeck Recruiting
Goldbeck Recruiting wishes everyone a Happy St. Patrick’s day and shares a bit of Irish humour and history below:
- Irish Monks responsible for saving the worlds great writings during the dark ages
- What did Freud say about the Irish?
- Visit Barack Obama Plaza in Ireland on the way from Dublin to the Cliffs of Mohr.
- Why God invented Whiskey; So the Irish would not rule the world.
The following two tabs change content below.
Henry E. Goldbeck, President of Goldbeck Recruiting Inc, is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and founded Goldbeck Recruiting in 1997. Since then, Henry has built the company's reputation as a leading headhunter and recruitment agency in sales, marketing, operations, engineering, and executive level positions across a variety of industries.
Latest posts by Henry Goldbeck (see all)
- Workplace Games: Gamification Nets Results for HR - March 15, 2019
- Visa Finagling: Why US Based Foreign Workers are Choosing Canada - March 7, 2019
- USMCA – What Does It Mean for Canadian Firms and Professionals? - February 7, 2019