ROI of Employee Engagement
Henry Goldbeck comments on “The ROI of Employee Engagement“:
“What is engagement?
The level of care that employees have for the job that they are doing and the care they have for the company, their coworkers, their customers and their own job satisfaction and professional growth and achievement.
- If they are productive they must be engaged sufficiently.
- Staff need some experience of achievement, that they matter, that they have something to offer, over and above being paid to do the job.”
Latest posts by Henry Goldbeck (see all)
- The USMCA Replaces NAFTA: a look at the top stories - October 1, 2018
- The Definitive List: Situations Where Businesses Turn To Recruiters - September 28, 2018
- Goldbeck Internship Interview: Janina Kirbach - September 13, 2018