ROI of Employee Engagement
Henry Goldbeck comments on “The ROI of Employee Engagement“:
“What is engagement?
The level of care that employees have for the job that they are doing and the care they have for the company, their coworkers, their customers and their own job satisfaction and professional growth and achievement.
- If they are productive they must be engaged sufficiently.
- Staff need some experience of achievement, that they matter, that they have something to offer, over and above being paid to do the job.”
Latest posts by Henry Goldbeck (see all)
- Are you Changing HR Policies in the #metoo Era? - March 30, 2018
- Are You Ready for a Thriving Career in Engineering? - March 28, 2018
- Does Your Corporate Learning and Development Make the Grade? - March 23, 2018