Senior Recruiter Areas of Focus: Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing & Operations, Life Sciences, Natural Resources, Sales, Executive Search
Alessia Pagliaroli graduated in 2008 with a masters in communication at Siena University in Italy. She then began a successful career in recruitment with Randstad in Frosinone, Italy where she was responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement and performance of contract employees. In 2014, she moved to Canada joining Goldbeck Recruiting and has been responsible for successfully placing mid to executive level positions in sales, marketing, engineering, operations and general management across North America.
She is methodical, thorough and very determined, having filled some of the most difficult searches Goldbeck Recruiting has undertaken. Alessia takes a consultative approach with all her clients, she feels that, as a recruitment specialist, she is the “eyes and ears of the market” for both the client and candidate.
- Believes you should never put garlic and onion together in the same sauce
- A big fan of MotoGP Races, tennis, basketball and soccer
- Doesn’t drink espresso but would never give up on good food and a glass of wine
- Went to dance school for 12 years
- Two biggest passions are travelling and rock music
- Has studied ancient Greek, Latin, Italian, Spanish and English, so far