With a calm, approachable demeanour and strong analytical skills, Will is a natural problem solver for Goldbeck’s new clients. Perceptive and a quick learner, he’s often our client’s first contact when reaching out for recruitment services.
Will came to Goldbeck in July 2019 from the finance industry, where he started as a risk analyst for a payment processor before moving into a business development role. While acquiring a Bachelor’s degree in International Business at the Peter B. Gustavson school of business at the University of Victoria, he spent a semester at the Tilburg School of Economics and Management in the Netherlands where he conducted an in-depth study of a major wholesale distributor.
- Loves to travel with his partner Anna
- Favourite food is smoked ribs from his homemade barrel smoker
- Favourite activity is overnight hiking with his friends
- Owned and operated a wedding photo booth company with his brother
- Fiercely believes his hometown Port Moody has the best beer in Canada (especially Yellow Dog)