Account Executive – Enterprise Sales
55k + uncapped commission
Medical/dental, vacation, other benefits
Sales & Marketing Jobs
Vancouver - BC
Our client is the leader in selling of software solutions to the membership-based organizations.
- Researching prospects within your territory to understand buying motives and business needs.
- Qualifying incoming leads and inquiries regarding the enterprise product.
- Engaging in active outreach (i.e., cold calls and emails) to parks and recreation divisions within your designated territory.
- Designing client presentations, web demonstrations, proposals.
- Collaborating with Proposal team to respond to RFPs.
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads with thoughtful. follow-up methods
- Traveling to a client site and presenting the product to 5-50 stakeholders.
- Advising your customers through the sales cycle and provide them with a world-class buying journey.
- You have at least 1-2 years experience in a SaaS B2B sales role and are a proven ‘closer’.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Use a consultative selling approach to determine customer needs, and negotiate costs and services
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to be coached.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce).
- Experience with government organizations.