Account Executive Group Business Department
75-85k plus commission
Sales & Marketing Jobs
Our client is British Columbia’s leading benefits provider for 75 years with strong roots in BC.
They are currently recruiting for an Account Executive to join the Group Business team.
- Coordinates and presents proposals, finalist presentations, and annual renewals.
- Servicing of current clients and the acquisition of additional business from existing clients.
- Liaises with group decision makers and advisors, reviewing current benefit plan design and recommends changes and additions.
- Promotes new products and services offered.
- Manages renewal terms of book of clients to ensure financially viability.
- Grasps complex financial and business issues.
- Networks and is involved in the Benefit community to promote our brand and build relationships with clients and plan advisors.
- Provides leadership and mentorship to Account Managers to promote motivation, teamwork and understanding about their clients, advisors and block of business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the sales of group insurance environment
- Experience working with government and trusteed programs
- University Degree in Business, Sales and Marketing, or related field
- Specialized training, including over one year of related Sales and Marketing courses
- In-depth knowledge of Group Insurance products and underwriting methods
- Experience working with consulting houses, advisor firms and large plan sponsors would be an asset
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and prioritizing workloads
- Proficient in MS Office, Powerpoint and ExcelCandidates from across Canada are encouraged.