Our client is a growing, global weight management company operating thousands of clinics in multiple countries. Their goal is to empower users to manage weight loss and combat global obesity. Our client partners with medical professionals to help individuals educate and understand how to eat smarter.
We are looking for an account manager to join their team and assist partners in delivering a successful weight management program. This position will focus on clinics in the Maritimes in Canada – covering PEI, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Account managers are responsible for developing and nurturing strong relationships with partners and all stakeholders. He or she will engage customers and clinics, advocate the brand, as well as identify and expand new opportunities within that same customer base.
We are open to candidates living in the Province of Nova Scotia, ideally Halifax.
- Manages the relationship with clinics, providing exceptional customer service and driving contract renewals
- Engages regularly with all clinic stakeholders
- Monitors clinics and develops retention plans
- Identifies opportunities for growth regarding patient traffic
- Increases contract renewals through understanding the needs of clinics and providing solutions
- Leads seminars and other training initiatives to attract patients
- Maintains head office protocol and ensures clinics are in adhering to rules around signage, etc.
- Supports clinics with marketing, communications and social media engagements
- Monitors purchasing trends to understand the customer base and drive sales
- Reports and documents sales statistics and activities
- Works as a highly efficient team member to deliver exceptional customer support
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience within health or wellness
- Experience working with/selling to medical professionals within the territory
- Proven results in outside sales and able to manage and grow a book of business over a dispersed geographic territory
- Strong communication skills and able to deliver technical presentations
- Health inclined
- In tune with the challenges small business owners face
- Independent, well-spoken and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset but not required
- Fluency in French is an asset but not required