Our client is a key player in providing hotel furniture to various hotel chains across Canada and United States. Their designs offer the full range of custom casegood high end products.
Key Job Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Sales and cold calling.
- Achievement of individual targets on a quarterly basis, as determined in tandem with Sales leadership.
- Travel to client sites, conferences and tradeshows may be required throughout the year.
- Develop proposals for potential and existing clients.
- Develop and Manage Key Relationships internally with Purchasing, Project Mangers, and Design teams to ensure on time and accurate delivery of products and services to clients and externally with clients and vendors.
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- 1- 3 years of experience with B2B or B2C Sales
- Proven track record with selling products
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and an aptitude to learn other programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven, self-starting attitude with a willingness to learn