Our client is a distributor of water, wastewater, civil construction, and mining products. They are looking for an Account Manager for the Langley area. This individual will be building and managing customer relationships within an assigned geographical region/industry. They are responsible for servicing an existing customer base, identifying, and securing new customers.
· Responsible for the direct sales process and sales expansion, introducing new products/services to clients and organizing visits to current and potential clients.
· Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients.
· Submits short and long-range sales plans, preparing sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets.
· Maintaining strong relationships with vendors and industry consultants.
· 3+ years of experience in sales and lead generation with tangible products.
· Proven ability to prioritize, organize and manage time effectively.
· Reliable team player with an ability to build strong relationships with customers.
· Valid driver’s license (driver’s abstract required).