Our client is a well-established group of companies in the lumber, transportation industries. They are looking for an Accountant to join their head office accounting team. Looking for a senior level CPA student or recent graduate. Ideal candidate will have experience in public practice and is ready to move into industry. Excellent opportunity to be mentored and grow within a company.
- Support in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Review transactions
- Assist with establishing controls
- Complex commission calculations and costing
- CPA senior level student or recent graduate
- Open to individual with two to three years’ experience in accounting within public practice or industry.
- Manufacturing or lumber industry is a plus.
- Great Plains software a plus
- Good computer skills to adapt to new industry specific software.
- Focused accountant, not afraid to dig into the details and figure things out