Our client is a non-profit organization with a focus on the environment. They have a great opportunity for an Accountant to join their team. This role is fully remote, and preference will be given to applicants who are in this time zone.
· Processing invoices and credit memos.
· Preparing payments, wires, and EFT’s.
· Resolving issues related to payments.
· Performing account reconciliations for accounts payable.
· Preparing and processing requisitions and purchase orders for supplies, services, and equipment
· Monitoring, tracking, and expediting orders to ensure products are shipped and delivered on time.
· Generating reports, monitoring invoices and report expensing; Verifying actual products against created purchase orders.
· Contacting suppliers to resolve missed deliveries, short shipments, product quality issues and pricing discrepancies.
· Coordinating credit card payment for goods and services and preparing credit card expense report for recording expenses.
· Reviewing Accounts Receivables Report and performing collections.
· Assisting with the preparation of year-end account documents and liaising with auditors.
· Completion of an Accounting Diploma Program or Equivalent
· 1-3 years of bookkeeping and administration experience
· Experience with MS Office and Sage Intacct required
· Be able to work independently and self-reliant
· Quickly able to learn new technology and work under strict deadlines