Our client is an international company that provides services to the energy industry. They are looking for a key support person to join their team in Langley.
- Full range of Reception duties including answering inquiries, managing international shipments -receiving and outgoing items, purchasing office supplies, alert team members of arrival of parts/equipment, scheduling the board room and setting up for meetings etc.
- Purchase requisitions and maintain documentation
- Process supplier invoices including data entry and filing
- Maintain the service agreements for facility and equipment
- Ensure facilities are properly maintained
- Organize monthly meetings for health and safety team
- Ensure quality assurance designation is up to date.
- Minimum of two years general office or reception experience.
- Bookkeeping experience a plus
- Completion of high school education
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- QuickBooks On-line preferred
- SharePoint a plus.
- High energy
- Team Player