Our client a successful Engineering firm in Richmond. They require an Administrative Assistant for a 7 to 8 month contract role.
- Project administration: record initial instructions from client; perform conflict searches; coordinate initial activities and prepare confidential documents; assist with report preparation (reviewing, formatting and editing); complete billing process for each file; deal with client queries (invoicing); track progress and status of all active files.
- Communication & teamwork: timely and accurate communication with Engineers and clients regarding project activities and status; develop good working relationships with all Engineers, Administrative Assistants, and other personnel at the firm.
- General administration: handle incoming inquiries; mail distribution; courier; petty cash; order office and kitchen supplies; reception and other duties as required.
- Specialized tasks: creating reports; conduct library and archival research; purchase materials for testing; handle evidence and follow procedures for proper storage and documentation; coordinate evidence examinations and travel arrangements.
- Minimum 2 years working in an administrative role
- Post-Secondary education an asset
- Strong oral and written English
- Intermediate proficiency with MSOffice Suite, online research
- Typing/Data entry