Job Profile: Wonderful opportunity with stable, professional team. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about administration and able to juggle multiple tasks with high degree of accuracy. Preference will be given to individuals who have worked in larger companies with multiple divisions across the country.
- Creating letters, updating postings on website, processing documents, tracking records, assessments and files
- Coordinate schedules
- Maintain charts using Visio
- Communications to managers throughout the organization
- All filing for department
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail for department
- Provide administrative support to all staff in department
- Organize monthly lunches, Christmas parties and service awards.
- Minimum three years office experience required
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- MS Office
- Knowledge of Visio an asset
- Adobe Acrobat Pro is a must have or proven ability to learn
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Meticulous with details and superior accuracy
- Professional phone skills
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Able to work under pressure with changing priorities and strict deadlines
- FRENCH language skills an asset.