Job Profile: Qualified Engineer or Geoscientist for admissions role. You will oversee managers and an administrator. Looking for experienced individual who can add value to the team through continuous improvement of processes, operational efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Managing admissions process, ensuring positive experience for stakeholders
- Advise on and monitor policy and process research, development and modification related to admission of members
- Managing, analyzing and reporting on policy and process performance and improvement with respect to intake, evaluations and registration of applicants.
- Manage admissions budget
- Maintain web-based information, documents and training related to admissions process
- Manage team including hiring, training, coaching and performance management
- Maintain document/record management policies
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geoscience, business, law or public policy would be an asset
- Registration or eligibility to register as a professional engineer, professional geoscientist, engineering licensee, or geoscience licensee in BC.
- 7 to 10 years experience with database and office technology and other web-based tools and applications, data and process performance analysis
- Administering programs using a client centered approach
- Build and lead diverse teams, setting priorities, managing and balancing work loads, monitoring progress of staff, tracking performance and evaluating processes and results
- Budget management and accountability
- Understand the application of privacy requirements including document management and security protocols
- Developing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research including establishing and monitoring KPIs and policy and policy analysis
- Training in administrative law is an assist and knowledge of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Proven leadership, mentorship and coaching skills.
- Ability to inspire trust, confident and respect from staff, peers, leadership, volunteers and clients
- Exercise mature judgement, diplomacy, discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyse key information and understand core issues