Our client is an Award-winning dynamic team in the residential renovations, design and build industry. They are a collaborative team focused on service, excellence, and innovation. This is a great opportunity to join their Accounting team.
Initially this person will fill in for a person on Maternity leave but due to growth they will hire you as a permanent employee. Key for this role is the ability to lead and support the team. If you enjoy leading and mentoring others this will be a great opportunity for you. If you are the type of person who identifies areas needing improvement, understands the big picture and can manage details this is a role for you.
This is an in-office position and does not offer remote.
- Full Cycle Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Corresponding with external accountant
- Monthly reporting
- Accounting Data Entry
- Other administrative work
- Scanning / Printing
- Taking a leadership role within the department
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in full cycle accounting
- Minimum 3-years use of Quickbooks Accounting Software
- Minimum “N” driver’s license
- High School diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written skills in the English language
- Be a confident, self-motivated team player
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple timelines
- Be able to deal with team members in a non-confrontational manner
- Take initiative and have the ability to problem solve
- Organizational Skills
- Positive attitude
- Leadership skills