Our client designs, manufactures, and sells state of the art industrial weighing equipment across Canada. They are looking for a Bookkeeper that can do full cycle bookkeeping and payroll which would be processing the payroll of 47 employees. They are looking for someone that can work in a fast-paced environment and is a team player.
· Accounts Payable duties
- Coding accounts, data entry, printing online invoices, paying invoices
· Accounts Receivable duties
- Verifying taxes, reallocating revenues, posting invoices, collections, preparing regular bank deposits
- Preparing and remitting monthly PST & GST
· Payroll Administration duties
- Preparing hourly/salary payroll – processing online payments, emailing paystubs, posting reports, calculating OT and deductions
· University degree in business administration or related field with a focus on human resource management.
· 2 to 6 years’ experience in full cycle bookkeeping
· Payroll experience is necessary
· Has computerized accounting experience