Our client is a well-established provider of traffic safety equipment and services to municipalities across Canada. They also offer product installations, rentals, maintenance, and customized programs. They are looking for a Branch Manager for their Langley, BC location.
The new hire will be responsible for overseeing the branch sales and operations activities while managing a team of OSS (On Street Services), Admin, and Customer Service.
The Branch Manager will also manage and maintain the operational budget, assist in growing branch revenue, represent the company in a professional and diligent manner, and develop/maintain staff.
- Staff accountability and engagement
- Manage budget, costs and margins
- Growth of sales and rental divisions
- Customer relationships
- Training staff on existing and new products
- Inventory control and ordering
- 10+ years of operations experience ideally in the traffic, construction, or related industry. 5+ years of supervisory experience
- College diploma in Business Administration or an acceptable combination of education and work-related experience in the traffic industry
- Strong background in sales an asset
- Previous branch leadership experience is preferred
- Organized, self-motivated
- Conflict resolutions, time management, and relationship building skills
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to organize and carry out sales/rental meetings
- Strong communication skills – clear and effective manner