Our client is a growing SaaS company that uses location analytics and GIS mapping to help clients make better business decisions. They design customized solutions for organizations in the restaurant, retail, real estate, and healthcare sectors across North America. Our client works closely with clients to deeply understand their needs and deliver the right mix of data, tools, and professional services to solve business challenges.
They are currently adding a Senior Business Analyst to their team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for data and leveraging applications to help solve client problems. Our client needs someone who is analytical, has outstanding communications skills to be able to deal with multiple clients, perhaps someone who comes from a major retail chain and understands the challenges of location and real estate.
The company has a significant market share within their niche sector and will offer significant opportunities for growth and career advancement!
- Leverage technology, GIS tools, and a wide range of data to solve complex business challenges.
- Partner with clients to identify key business goals and objectives to align custom solutions with client’s desired outcomes.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with clients throughout client’s lifecycle, from implementation to on-going professional services, support, training, and troubleshooting.
- Drive adoption and implementation rollout with a process and outcome-oriented approach.
- Perform company’s platform configuration, account maintenance, and pre-launch quality assurance testing.
- Strong, proven analytical and technical skills.
- An ability to effectively manage and execute competing projects on time.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience working with databases.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel.
- Genuine interest in client services and working directly with clients.
- Proven project implementation experience in SaaS, IT, or consulting-related functions.
- Exposure to Geographic Information Systems (MapInfo/ArcGIS) and ETL tools (FME/Alteryx), and/or Tableau would be ideal.
- Experience in, and/or exposure to, market research, retail analytics, and data science modeling.