Our client is an IT start-up providing cloud solutions. Their software is flexible and scalable, offering integrated business management applications for mid-sized companies.
We are looking to hire an Account Executive for Eastern Canada to join this Vancouver-based company. We are searching for outside sales representatives with a minimum of 5 years of experience selling a complex product or service into 1 of the 3 following verticals: construction, professional services (i.e. engineering firms) or manufacturing.
The successful candidate will be able to understand the business processes of different industries and make suggestions of how the company’s software can offer efficiencies and solve challenges. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a software start-up and grow with a company.
- Sales of the company’s software solutions through cold calling, emails, industry events and association memberships.
- Qualify potential leads.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients.
- Understand, interpret and find solutions for complex customer needs.
- Work with the inside sales specialist to manage the CRM database of clients and orders, documenting sales statistics and activities.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Work as a highly efficient team member to deliver exceptional sales support.
- 5 years of outside sales experience selling a product or service into 1 of the 3 following verticals: construction, professional services (i.e. engineering firms) or manufacturing.
- An interest in technology and innovation.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- High energy and motivated.