This family-owned company is a top manufacturer and distributor of industrial weighing solutions with 60+ years of experience. Their exceptional products and services include scales, balances, load cells, and calibration services. With a focus on customized solutions, their experienced professionals are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. They are renowned for their innovative technology, industry-leading expertise, and commitment to quality and reliability.
We are looking for candidates with professionalism and positivity, who work well both on their own and in a team setting.
- Maintaining inventory levels of raw materials and finished product
- Negotiating with vendors to ensure the best possible pricing
- Analyzing cost-saving strategies and supply chain management
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sourcing materials, production planning, vendor monitoring, and product costing- Must have
- Strong computer skills, including MS Windows & Office and ERP Systems (Dynamics GP) or related ERP.- Must have
- Quick learning, organizational, problem-solving, and cooperative abilities to manage several time-sensitive tasks and work closely with coworkers and suppliers throughout the global supply chain
- Past purchasing experience in electronics and electronic components is an asset, but not required.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems is also a plus.
- Excellent English language skills (speaking, reading, and writing) and attention to detail are required.