Our client is a fast-paced personal injury law firm with a large case load that is continuing to grow exponentially. They represent clients that have been subject to all types of accidents throughout Canada.
Looking for a motivated team member to work in a fast-paced intake department for a personal injury law firm.
The position we are looking to fill, requires applicants to work on call. Must be able to work full time; available to work after hours and weekends.
This position entails answering intake calls and meeting with prospective clients to gather pertinent details and lay the foundation of their case. In this critical role, you will be the first impression that a potential client has of our firm and therefore must exude a cheerful and confident attitude while providing world-class customer service.
Candidates are expected to have a polished appearance and demeanor. You must be an empathetic listener and a clear communicator. You must be courteous and helpful. And, perhaps most importantly, you must be able to ask challenging questions while displaying high levels of patience, common sense and poise. A history of providing exceptional customer service would be considered a plus.
- Responsible for assisting potential clients via phone, email, and in person (client home or hospital)
- Tracking and follow up with potential clients.
- Work closely with the manager of our intake department, vetting the claims of prospective clients
- Collect client information and draft summaries for Lawyer approval
- Schedule appointments
- Update clients verbally and/or via phone on their case status as needed
- Ability to resolve problems and handle client’s issues in a professional manner.
- Build strong rapport with potential clients.
- Must have a car and Valid Drivers License
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task, learn fast, and work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within fast-paced environment
- Strong problems solving skills
- Detail oriented people person with a friendly attitude
- Critical/Analytical thinker
- Must possess computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to quickly develop a rapport with potential clients over the phone.
- Reliable and dependable