Our client is a national subsidiary of a global financial services and insurance conglomerate. They are currently seeking a full time Client Success Manager who will be responsible for the overall delivery of the insurance and technology software solutions to their clients.
- Primary contact for software implementations, technology support, technology training and overall success of the client experience.
- Participates in technology implementations while working with the Project Management office to ensure timely deliverables are met.
- Promotes and executes continuous service improvement both internally and with clients in the areas of process improvement, efficiency gains and customer improvement .
- Regularly reviews goals, expectations, feature enhancement/changes and perform need assessments with clients to ensure they are in the best position to succeed with our technology solutions.
- Owns all client technology matters post-sale from end-to end, and creates internal and external communications outlining deployments, products changes and ongoing issues/ problems .
- Develops and implements client specific strategies to ensure development and success through all stages of the post-sale client life cycle, and owns all client technology matters post-sale from end to end.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and resource departments to create efficiencies and solution problems .
- Ensures successful onboarding of new accounts on the sales team.
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience in a client success and technology role.
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to analyze data and make educated recommendations.
- Excellent client facing skills with ability to engage with Senior and Key executives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate well with others and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with incident management/escalations, problem management and continual service improvement.
- A highly motivated self-starter able to thrive in rapidly changing environments.