Our client is an executive health care company. We are looking for Clinic Operations Executive to join their team. This person is responsible for optimization of the client experience, utilizing employee resources effectively and overall P+L management of the business. Our client’s goal is to provide best in class medical health consulting, including preventative care. The clinic leader is responsible for instilling a cultural of operational efficiency, personalization of service to meet client needs and fast response times.
Our client will offer a competitive package to attract the right candidate and is open to relocating someone to Vancouver.
- Work with the medical director and clinic staff to provide programs and customer experience to help our clients live their lives as their optimal selves.
- Work with professionals in the clinic and the office staff to ensure access to the best tests, information, and treatment options to maximize our clients’ health and experience.
- Instill a culture of operational efficiency, fast turnaround, and availability of information with personalization of service to fit the needs of each client.
- Ensure treatment services generate adequate revenue.
- Develop processes to offer enhanced services to clients
- Create a culture of exemplary customer service.
- Work with the CEO to develop a strong referral system.
- Create “just in time” services for immedate health concerns.
- Provide easily accessible, value-added “add on” chargeable services.
- Ensure that all clients meet a minimum profitability level.
- Ensure the doctors’ time is only utilized in high-impact, high-value activities.
- Ensure that all staff are fully utilized and find ways to fill gaps on a variable cost basis (e.g., have a pipeline of reasonably priced quality practitioners who can work as needed).
- Attract and retain staff and ensure a positive work environment.
- Experience in leading a profitable clinic or business for at least 3-5 years.
- Direct P/L responsibility of a minimum $2.5 to $10 million dollar/year business.
- General management experience a private health clinic is ideal.
- High business acumen.
- Corporate experience.
- Passionate about providing excellent service and knowledgeable about the health optimization industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and feedback skills.
- Confident leadership, common sense approach. Able to motivate others.
- Proactive problem solving and able to manage multiple priorities. Adaptable, curious.
- Strong computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with electronic medical records software and billing systems would be considered an asset.