Our client is a leading supplier of building materials offering a wide range of solutions for commercial, residential and industrial projects within British Columbia.
They are currently in need of a Sales Representative who will be responsible for managing existing accounts (such as builders and mid to large contractors) while prospecting for new business in the Fraser Valley Area.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the building materials industry within the Province of BC and will preferably have an existing client base to start with.
The company offers growth opportunities on a financial, personal and career level as well as the chance to work with one of the most recognized and well-respected brands in the industry.
- Promote company’s products and increase company’s revenue within the assigned territory.
- Manage the existing accounts while identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Work with the Director of Sales to analyze market trends and identify new business opportunities.
- Keep track of sales activities and complete weekly planning, call reporting and expense reports.
- Complete all the necessary paperwork after receiving customer purchase orders or signed quotation.
- Participate to company’s events, branch meetings, local trade shows (currently online due to covid)
- Previous outside sales experience in the building materials industry (mandatory) and existing book of business (preferred).
- Successful record of meeting sales goals and managing accounts.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with builders and general contractors.
- Ability to use a CRM platform.
- Strong organizational and communications skills and attention to details.
- Self-motivated, driven, professional individual with an energetic personality.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Valid driver’s license