Our client is a well-established, successful manufacturer of quality furniture sold mostly through various e-commerce platforms. They sell to major international clients and are looking for someone with the ability to increase efficiency and exceed customers’ expectations.
In fact, the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for championing customer relationships as well as supervising the Sales Administration and Customer Service Supervisors. This individual will facilitate the customer process flow by ensuring sales order processing, fulfillment, and customer service to meet the company’s performance targets, while enhancing company’s reputation in the marketplace. Customer KPI tracking and reporting, systems analysis, and documentation of customer performance will be key deliverables in the role.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an analytical, proactive, and organized person with outstanding problem-solving and communication skills.
- Reports fully weekly/monthly (or other determined frequency) on all customer KPIs with early identification of areas for improvement, including further refining of KPIs to ensure relevancy to the business and the customer.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and team leadership that supports the high performance of sales administration and customer service functions.
- Guarantees fewer errors in system performance and no (or proven declines) in delays or disruptions.
- Provides value-added business intelligence on operations related to customer performance, including actionable recommendations for optimizing solutions across business functions.
- This position requires the expertise of a proven customer service manager, ideally with e-commerce industry experience. A post-secondary diploma or degree with a business or technical focus is preferred.
- A strong team leader and individual contributor who knows how to work with colleagues to get the best out of the team. A natural initiator with strong business acumen, critical thinking capabilities and technical ability.
- Able to mine, analyze and interpret data through customer portals, getting to grips with their challenges and help the company build and communicate solutions that elevate customer performance.
- Driven to successfully tackle the most difficult of challenges and create the roadmap to the best solution. Proven success navigating organizational constraints and develop solutions that work.
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of databases, warehouses, Business Intelligence systems and data analysis tools.
- A thirst for new skills and the desire and ability to build knowledge quickly. Able to react and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment where requirements may change.