Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to assist with the implementation of their new ERP system. The company builds, supplies, and services stormwater and wastewater pump stations throughout Western Canada. For almost 40 years we have used our pump station expertise with engineers, contractors, and end-users to reduce project risk and give peace of mind!
- Extracting data from legacy systems
- Cleansing, transforming, refining, and interpreting data into meaningful information aligned with business objectives.
- Creating data analytics and meaningful insights for enhanced and proactive decision-making and forecasting.
- Understanding and refining business workflows.
- Accreditation in data analysis or data management is considered an asset.
- Basic understanding of business in general.
- Knowledge and experience with Epicor Prophet 21 (or other ERPs) are considered an asset.
- Minimum of two years of experience in data analysis, data management, and data migration.
- Knowledge of code documentation best practices.