Our client is one of the most successful and well-established suppliers of consumer electronics/entertainment products worldwide. They are currently in need of a Digital Advertising Manager for an 18-month contract (maternity leave). This person will be based anywhere in Vancouver or Lower Mainland and will be responsible for managing the overall digital advertising strategy and implementation. She/he will oversee a team of two.
Our client offers the opportunity to work in a collaborative and stimulating environment as well as the chance to represent one of the most iconic brands in the world!
- Provide digital ad leadership for the purpose of establishing campaign goals and objectives, setting KPIs, determining targeting strategy, and messaging as part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop Data Management Platform (DMP)/marketing tech integration roadmap and execute through cross-channel/team collaboration.
- Oversee paid social marketing campaigns, optimize performance based on ROI targets, and build strategic testing roadmaps.
- Directly Manage Key digital campaigns, including strategy, implementation, creative and optimization.
- Collaborate on digital marketing strategy across all marketing teams, specifically web and organic social Managers.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics/BSI team to test, learn and develop a deeper understanding of how Performance Marketing campaigns contribute to business success.
- Manage external vendors and agency partners, articulating strategy and driving innovation and new tactical ideas within campaign plans.
- Work collaboratively with partners throughout the marketing department, team members and agencies to align on overall creative approach.
- Diligently monitor, optimize, and report on campaign performance against KPIs, with proactive cross functional and internal communication on campaign happenings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or equivalent title.
- 2+ years of experience in demand side online advertising.
- 5+ years of experience strategic management and hands on execution of paid social and other digital advertising platforms.
- Experience with programmatic trading or campaign management with Facebook Business Manager, AdWords, DoubleClick Bid Manager.
- Experience with third party online ad serving solutions (DoubleClick for Advertisers, Sizmek, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize data and analytics from a wide variety of sources into concise, actionable insights and recommendations.
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends.