Our client is a provider of health services and is currently growing their in-house marketing team by adding a Digital Marketing Manager who will be overseeing all the marketing initiatives for 2 different brands. The position will be officially based in Port Moody, but a hybrid model will be offered (combination of remote and office work).
The Digital Marketing Manager will have one direct report and will develop the overall digital strategy while improving customer engagement levels.
- Oversee paid search and SEO/SEM strategies
- Manage email content and campaigns
- Improve company’s website content and language
- Manage monthly newsletter and knowledge-based blogs
- Create demand generation programs
- Create brochures and sales materials
- Webinar content and design
- Marketing or Communications degree or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in developing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Driven and highly organized with a real passion for details
- Proven technical marketing and business writing skills, translating complex concepts into language that the audience understands
- Experienced at working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Familiarity with health related sector an asset.