Our client is a successful plant-based, CPG focused organization. We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join their team. This individual will be responsible for driving the company’s marketing efforts and developing the company’s overall brand presence.
This position is ideally based in Vancouver or Toronto, but we will consider qualified candidates across Canada.
- Create and implement an overall brand strategy, including brand positioning.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies.
- Manage the overall marketing budget, including expenses, return on investment for campaigns, as well as profit and loss projections.
- Develop and manage paid advertising campaigns through various social platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Manage the overall social media strategy.
- Participate in and leverage trade shows and other industry events.
- Manage and grow the direct to consumer e-commerce platform, including 3PL shipping.
- Work in collaboration with the CEO/Founder to manage the relationship with external agencies.
- Maintain up to date on industry trends and strategies.
- Create marketing materials, including presentation decks, brand identity playbooks and investor information.
- Manage trade spend marketing, including demo programs and seasonal campaigns.
- Create and manage ambassador and affiliate programs, developing the company’s presence through community relations.
- Manage and promote social/community programs.
- 10-15 years of marketing experience, ideally at the manager or director level.
- Experience working with a CPG company focused on producing plant-based or health driven products.
- Extremely organized and data driven.
- A solid understanding of social commerce, social marketing, and digital advertising.
- Strategic thinker and skilled in brand positioning.
- Social media experience.
- Public company experience is an asset.
- Experience working with creative agencies.
- Bright, bold, and creative thinker who represents the company’s brand.
- Able to travel as needed for trade shows and other opportunities.