Our client is a successful start-up company focusing on mentoring, accelerating and incubating innovative domestic and global business ideas. We are looking for their Edu- Tech Sales Manager who will be based in Vancouver, covering the area of Canada and the US. This role will report to the management of the company.
In this role you will build strong and lasting business relationships with the clients by identifying, selling and cross-selling opportunities, and measuring client satisfaction. You will be selling the Ed-Tech SaaS solution to high-school accounts across North America.
- Execute and achieve sales goals and meet targets for new client acquisition and account growth
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business in Canada and USA
- Liaise with vendors to develop new program ideas based on market trends and industry demand
- Provide detailed project status to management and within the client; highlighting issues, scope changes, and progress against the client expectations
- Develop long-term relationships with stakeholders at new and existing clients as well as key influencers within the various regions you cultivate
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts across the industry
- Retain and resign clients from the previous year
- Minimum 5 years of Ed-Tech sales experience with a track record of top performance and deep customer access channels
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline
- Proven knowledge of education, EdTech, or school business operations
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize effectively and efficiently
- Highly organized, detailed individual with excellent communication skills both verbal and written