Company Profile: Distribution company in downtown Vancouver.
Job Profile: The eLearning Specialist supports company initiatives by creating online training material for employees. This role is suitable for a creative, technologically savvy individual who has a knack for writing and matching visuals to narration. You have an eye for design and the technical ability/experience to learn and use authoring software. The ideal candidate will understand the need to create catchy and lively training documents.
You will have the opportunity to communicate with subject matter experts throughout the company and transform their knowledge into online training material along with creative print documents. Writing the narration scripts for video and other visuals.
This is a great opportunity to use your PowerPoint skills and then to be trained on Articulate 360 and other authoring software.
- Develop content outlines, storyboards, and scripts for self-paced eLearning modules
- Research new content and interview subject matter experts to assess and validate training content
- Build and design engaging e-learning modules using videos and other multimedia resources
- Create graphics, animations, videos, and other visual elements
- Inject pizzazz into corporate documents using plain language principles
- Degree or diploma in communications or marketing
- 2 to 4 years of experience using PowerPoint in a business setting
- Proficient in rapid development of online authoring tools such as Articulate 360
- Strong consulting skills and ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Aptitude to learn new authoring tools and techniques as needed
- Ability to be flexible and work independently on all required project tasks
- Proven verbal/written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to write about and make complex topics simple and easy to understand.