Our client is established network and security systems integrator providing end-to-end solutions in Network Infrastructure, Network Security and Application Delivery based in Vancouver.
The company is engaged in network and security engineering projects for public and private sector customers. The company is able to provide architecture, integration and support services to customers of any size.
We are currently looking for their Account Manager who will execute the business plan through the identification and development of sales opportunities to ensure business plan objectives are achieved. This position develops and implements sales strategies to penetrate existing accounts and drive additional streams of revenue. The Account Manager will serve as a primary business contact for the client and will be responsible for any technical and business engagements within the account. This role will report directly to the President of the company.
We are seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individual for an opportunity as an Enterprise Account Manager for larger clients in the British Columbia territory.
- Act as the main point of contact for the customer for any business related issues and escalations
- Manage sales activities to exceed sales volume and to maximize assigned revenue objectives
- Deliver strategic account support by proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise and understanding of industry trends
- Become a trusted business advisor and establish relationships at senior levels within client accounts
- Manages the contract renewal process to ensure new contracts are negotiated prior to the expiration of existing contracts
- Work closely with inside sales and marketing team to develop new leads and opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of products and understand the company’s value proposition
- Cooperate with technical resources to address customer issues to achieve customer satisfaction
- Prove technical understanding to communicate with customers and technicians for problem determination and solution implementation
- Regularly meet with existing and potential customers to discuss any existing or future projects
- Build awareness of technical projects and technology trends
- Work with partners and resellers to enable them to maximize revenue in your territory
- Provide suggestions for operational efficiency
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the sales role working in British Columbia for IT value-added reseller or IT industry manufacturer
- Conceptual understanding of LAN/WAN infrastructure and security is required
- Experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
- Ability to anticipate Customer needs, develop proposed solutions, and build consensus
- Strong focus on acquiring new business while continuing to cultivate existing account relationships.
- A highly motivated hunter type with existing relationships across the
- Advanced skills in project management, communication and analysis