Our client has built a solid reputation based on hard work, attention to detail, and perseverance. They pride themselves in consistently providing excellence in construction workmanship as specialty contractors in BC. They have been providing excellence and industry experience for over 30 years. They are looking for an Estimator/Coordinator to join their company to build a career around the goals and objectives you want to pursue.
This role is vital in ensuring the successful cost-effective execution of construction projects, contributing to the overall growth and success of the company.
- Responsible for estimating costs, materials, and time required to complete works within the Specialty Contracting discipline.
- Utilize estimating/construction software and tools to develop cost breakdown implementation of the development processes.
- Vital in ensuring the successful and cost-effective execution of construction projects, contributing to the overall growth and success of the construction company.
- Maintain accurate records of project costs, change orders, and any deviations from the original estimates.
- Facilitate communication and information flow among team members to resolve issues and minimize delays.
- 2+ years of experience in General Contractor construction estimating.
- Ability to analyze project specifications, blueprints, and bid documents and conduct accurate quantity take-offs.
- Motivated, ambitious, and driven with a desire to succeed in a dynamic and fast-moving construction operation.
- Proficient in MS Office, and construction software (Procore, Microsoft Project)
- Strong analytical, and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.