Our client is a passionate organization that is heavily involved in improving the community and making a positive impact on the environment. They are looking for an Executive Assistant to improve office administrative methods and procedures and work closely with the Executive team to support them. Independence is a key feature of this job as well as meeting goals and objectives and organizing your own work routines.
- Support the Executive team.
- Responsible for clerical and administrative tasks
- Prepare agendas, appropriate materials, take minutes for meetings
- Schedule appointments for the Executive team
- Monitor and compile the office budget
- Maintain a calendar of events, meetings, social events, company events, corporate projects. Including booking venues, creating programs and menus, list of attendees and schedule.
- Attend events with Executive team to provide any necessary support.
- Perform additional related tasks, as required.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Independent does not need supervision
- Grade 12 and completion of a post-secondary certificate in Local Government Administration
- 5 years of EA experience at the Executive level. Supervisory experience
- The initiative, sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy. Confidentiality is key.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Proficient in MS Office and software applications.
- Think outside the box.
- BC Driver’s License