Our client is a successful business that manufactures and distributes products worldwide. They are adding a new person to their team to support growth. The Financial Analyst will prepare internal and external financial reporting including weekly cash flow forecasts, monthly financial reporting, financial analysis, and ad hoc reports.
This is a full time in-office position in Kamloops, BC
- Lead role in preparation of monthly operating results, financial reporting and analysis.
- Participate in budget and forecast preparation, analysis and reporting including coordination with other departments to obtain their input on sales, production & expense levels and variables.
- Direct liaison with both internal and external Auditors including responsibility for coordination and provision of audit documentation requested and audit commitments.
- Monitor compliance with and preparation of other government reporting requirements.
- Periodically review processes, reporting and interfaces with Sales & Manufacturing for opportunities to streamline systems and provide regular financial direction.
- Monitor key procedures & internal controls and periodically review for appropriateness and effectiveness.
- Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 5-10 years accounting experience.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment is preferred.
- Detail oriented and strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills