Our client offers disability services to those with ongoing health conditions who need professional assistance. They are currently looking for a General Manager who will be managing the existing operations while assisting the President with strategic planning aimed to optimize and grow the organization.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions and strong leadership qualities. They will account for all business activities, staff development, operational efficiencies, and revenue growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a go-getter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who ideally worked for start-ups or smaller businesses in the past and works well with people.
- Oversee daily business operations including sales, marketing, customer service, finance, admin.
- Create and maintain a positive result-orientated culture.
- Recruit and train managers and staff.
- Build relationships with key customers.
- Lead the sales and marketing team to grow market share and introduce new business segments.
- Evaluate employee performance and productivity.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to further develop the business.
- 5+ years of experience in a people leadership role with P&L responsibilities.
- Degree in Business or similar fields; Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Previous experience in sales/operations. Experience in high-volume customer service environments (e.g., call centers) preferred.
- Strong people leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Steller interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Technology driven.
- Proactive/entrepreneurial nature.