Our client is a fast-growing organization offering a variety of live and online entertainment initiatives as well as publishing/content production for sponsor partners and major brands in Canada.
They are looking for a Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator who will look after graphic design, content creation, social media, and sub-contractors’ relations.
The position requires outstanding organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, and a strong graphic design background (no need to be specialized in coding).
This role offers significant room for growth and the opportunity to work in a professional and stimulating environment.
- Create graphics for company’s websites and online presence
- Assist with designing and implementing the Social Media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Participate in calls, gather internal clients’ requirements and brainstorm with the team to develop content and design for various online platforms
- Assist in the process of generation, review, selection and preparation of graphics
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Help improve the Company’s online presence and organically build the Company’s audience
- Explore new platforms and follow new trends and strategies for graphic design/marketing
- Bring high energy and a professional and positive attitude to the internal teams
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Graphic Design and Social Media in a similar professional environment
- Proficiency with web and social media platforms
- Strong knowledge of Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Excellent eye for design, able to visualize concepts and translate into engaging graphics
- Proven writing and editing skills with attention to detail
- Excellent customer services and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a strong collaborative member of the team