Our client is a multifaceted technology company in the software development and technical recruitment industries. Headquartered in Vancouver they support clients in Canada and Europe. Amazing focus on diversity and inclusion. Remote work opportunity. Fun and positive team.
The Head of Recruitment will oversee a team of eight Recruiters, plus two Immigration Consultants and one Relocation Coordinator. You will be part of the Senior Management team and support strategic planning and the development of your team. Interfacing with software developers, and sales teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new and growing business that is positively impacting lives and supports the tech industry.
- Lead a global team of skilled Talent Acquisition specialists, Relocation professionals and Immigration consultants by setting direction on global initiatives to attract and hire foreign workers with software and development engineering background from different countries
- Update recruiting procedures and create new procedures
- Help technology companies meet their need for technical talent interns helping the growth of an innovative economy.
- Lead all international recruiting efforts to meet the client’s needs and create the ongoing pipeline of software and development engineering talent which would meet the needs of the local tech companies.
- Drive a data-focused and metric-based culture of accountability of the international recruitment and relocation team throughout the enterprise, preparing and reviewing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment targets.
- Supporting the internal IT department to develop and improve company`s Application Tracking System, by sharing specialized recruitment knowledge about international hiring procedures.
- Collaborate with the CEO and the HR department to perform tasks including diagnosis, design, intervention, and implementation of solutions.
Additional duties as needed:
- Hands-on recruitment screening and interviewing candidates who have applied to jobs at the company platform when needed
- Shortlist candidates and present them to our hiring partners
- Onboard our customers, understanding their hiring needs, hiring process, and everything related to the selection process; ensuring their needs will be met
- Write job descriptions and post them on our platform
- Manage different accounts, following up with hiring partners who are interviewing with us
- Support hiring partners and candidates with job offer negotiations
- You live in Canada
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working with Recruiting or HR
- 4 years of experience leading a Tech Recruitment team
- A minimum of 3 years of experience having direct contact and handling final/external clients
- Must have fluent English level and excellent communication skills
- You are a results-driven, proactive and team player
- Solid knowledge of global recruitment
- Previous experience recruiting developers, software engineers or similar IT technical roles
- Nice to have – experience in the recruitment agency area