Our client is an innovative manufacturing company offering state-of-the-art automated farming systems to farmers, dealers, and distributors around the world.
Due to their growth strategy, they are in need of an entrepreneurial, motivated, professional Head of Sales and Marketing to drive their sales and increase their market share internationally.
This individual will be part of the executive team and will be responsible for overseeing an already established sales team, while looking for additional business opportunities. The company’s ultimate goal is to expand sales and grow their team accordingly.
Due to covid-19 the travel will be limited at this time. Once the situation will get back to normal, the amount of travel expected for this position will likely be between 30 and 50%.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales leader to join a fast-growing organization and actively contribute to its success. Previous start-up or entrepreneurial experience will be preferred.
- Develop, launch, and lead a successful global sales strategy designed and tailored to out client’s innovative automated food production systems.
- Generate new business leads and sales while acting as an educator, facilitator, and partner with customers to ensure overall satisfaction and longevity with out client. Understand and interpret prospective client’s needs, security, operational and financial objectives.
- Develop relationships with global distributors and dealers as required by the sales strategy.
- Represent our client on the world stage, (e.g. tradeshows, TEDx, etc.) to generate excitement, interest, and sales prospects. Tailor presentations (verbal and written) to prospective customers that outline customer solutions, benefits, and ROI.
- Work closely with the Executive team on new product development and services that meet the demands of the global target market.
- Build, mentor, and coach a successful global sales team. Exemplify leadership qualities and be a role model of company’s values.
- Implement policies, programs, and systems that support sales within the organization.
- 10+ years of national and international sales experience working in new industries and/or selling new innovative products (preferably in food production, agriculture, or technology).
- 5+ years of leadership experience working at the executive and/or senior leadership level.
- Genuine love and passion for your work and possess a proven track-record for exceeding targets and goals.
- Customer-centric with a natural ability to delight your customers.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and challenges with enthusiasm.
- Accountable and able to do what needs to be done, move fast and operate effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Innate motivation to learn and continuously develop yourself and others.
- Commitment to fearless and transparent communication.
- Experience creating infrastructure (i.e. policies, programs, systems).