Our client is a fully vertically integrated national distributor in the building materials and related products sector. Their head office is located in Vancouver, with over 1000 employees Canada-wide. They are looking for an Implementation Systems Analyst who will be responsible for implementing the WMS/ERP system, including support after the implementation. This role will support key systems in designing, developing, implementing, planning, and being part of the team responsible for supporting their enterprise applications while also working on enterprise IT projects.
· ERP implementation and support (to all staff). Identify and address deficiencies.
· Clearly communicate with all levels of staff
· Support ERP and BI systems
· Play a key role in the implementation of a new ERP and warehouse management solutions
· Ensure the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and infrastructure through prototype rollouts.
· Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
· Experience with ERP and BI Systems in distribution, manufacturing, or lumber industries
· 3 years of experience with MS SQL databases and stored procedures in SQL. Also, experience developing solutions based on the PMI Agile framework
· 3 years of experience with the following business systems and processes: Wholesale, Corporate, and Manufacturing
· Excellent skills with system mapping tools such as Visio
· Ability to travel 15-20% across Canada