Our client is an established commercial construction subcontracting firm, part of major national building product manufacturer and distributor. As a growing company the are looking to add an experienced junior and senior Sales Representative working from their office in Richmond BC.
- Active sales & customer-development to relevant contractors, architects and designers
- Quoting jobs for General Contractors by taking off from plans and specs.
- Source products from various suppliers to obtain competitive material cost
- Follow up order to secure Purchase Orders
- Negotiate to close business and maximize profits for the company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to read construction drawings and willing to learn the employers niche product sector
- Must be persistent and determined to source all information required to present job estimates and follow up through to close of sale/
- Team player who can work independently
- Full time office position with the potential for some remote work
- Base salary commensurate with experience in the range of 60-80k, plus incentives of 20-40k, company share purchase plan, medical dental, opportunity for career stability and growth with a major national construction product supplier.