Values are extremely important to our client: Integrity, Passion, Balance, Caring, Innovation and Preciseness. They provide quality products and services with remarkable customer service that sets them apart. They are a value-driven organization that sells and rents large industrial equipment in the high-angle materials handling industry. Their team of expert specialize in problem solving and having a history of doing the impossible. They are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their sales team who is hardworking, motivated and service driven.
• Responsible for sales and rentals of equipment and safety systems in accordance with department goals and objectives.
• Be an expert on their product lines, effectively explain and demonstrate features of their products to customers
• Respond promptly to incoming leads, upsell products, follow up with customers and close sales leads
• Assist customers with inquiries, recommend products and solutions to site specific requirements
• Generate and provide customers with quotes and estimated delivery times, updating customers as needed
• Enter orders in ERP system (Microsoft 365) and update order/tracking spreadsheets as necessary
• Trouble shoot issues with customers (i.e., faulty codes on Navis windmeter)
• Assist with inventory counts and incoming product shipments (containers) as required
• Solicit new account sales with a strong daily emphasis on prospecting activities and securing new clients
• Maintain accounts with monthly review of contacts and sales volume targets
• Minimum 3-5 years sales experience.
• Strong ability to communicate information in a timely manner to customers and employees, even when they are delivering unwelcome news.
• Ability to produce quotations, follow up, and close sales on an ongoing basis.
• Strong sales and customer service skills
• Strong knowledge of sales strategies and tactics.
• Ability to manage a variety of activities simultaneously with good judgment and flexibility.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Ability to foster a team environment.
• Efficient use of computers, Microsoft Office Suite and other associated programs utilized by the company (e.g. fleet management software, etc…)