Our client is in the game since 1908 and continue to transform to offer our 229 000 clients the best possible products and services. They foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. They do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind. Over 73% of their revenue is generated by digital solutions.
As a Multimedia Content Sales Representative, you can register as a partner to develop the corporate identity and reputation of your clients. Entrepreneur mindset, you take part of company’s growth by acquiring new client every day. You offer to your interlocutors a great opportunity to put forward by developing their communication and digital exposure through our products and solutions. Ambassador and seller, phone is your best friend and you put your clients’ needs on the center of your preoccupations. You love acquiring new business relations by making a lot of calls, and you are determined to follow your clients in there multimedia marketing strategy.
- Acquire new customers and/or renew and upgrade actual clients solution using effective sales techniques and build business relations over the phone
- Take note and be interested of the environment of your clients and their activities through many questions, to discover their needs.
- Recommend useful content and provide design advice to be put on the customer’s website
- Implement digital marketing strategies by choosing and offering the solutions and tools most suited to their reality
- Support additional YP online products such as SEM/SEO, videos, yp.ca, and new marketing initiatives
- Maintain positive and effective customer relationships
- Additional administration duties as required
- Fluent in English, a secondary language an asset
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service in a call center environment or relevant customer service experience
- Post-secondary education in Sales/Marketing/Business or equivalent
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Positive can-do attitude to self-motivate and create friendly competition within the team
- Strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Applications and the ability to use multiple software programs simultaneously
- Knowledge of website content and design and in SEO/SEM : an asset