Our client is focused on energy production. We are looking for Intermediate to Senior Mine Engineers to join their team. Candidates will be expected to work Monday to Thursday, 10-hour days. The mine site is located about 2 hours from Edmonton and reports to the Engineering Manager.
Our client will provide relocation assistance and competitive remuneration for the right candidate. Candidates can live in the nearest town or commute from Edmonton.
Individuals will provide mining engineering and design services for mine studies (scoping, prefeasibility, feasibility, and detailed design), development, and construction projects.
- Complete any required field surveying utilizing industry standard tools
- Design, develop, and mine plans, visits systems in the field and manages projects
- Apply engineering techniques and analyses within the scope of the assignment
- Use AutoCAD, Minex, and related software
- Prepare monthly forecast and analysis information
- Perform investigations, calculations, and sketches necessary to complete planning studies, finished designs and construction specifications on less complex projects
- Conduct surveys and studies topology to design mines, support or ventilation systems, drill sites or blast patterns
- Engineering degree
- 3-5 years of mine engineering experience
- Willing to relocate or commute to a small town, 2 hours from Edmonton
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail, problem solver, and highly organized engineer