Our client is a fast-growing electronics designer and manufacturer for the marine industry. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can fit into their fast-paced environment and culture which values innovation, teamwork and dedication to customer service. The successful candidate for this role will be someone who excels at getting the details right and is confident understanding and communicating technical specifications for projects. They will have an ability to stay organized and juggle multiple deadlines to make sure customer orders are handled and delivered properly. This is an exciting role as the opportunities to learn and innovate are endless. If successful, this position can grow into a larger sales role in the company which is currently expanding internationally. As this company has clients from around the world, second and third languages are assets.
- Be the first contact for clients from around the world
- Process client orders and specifications, being sure to get the details right
- Communicate with the engineering and production department on the status of projects and orders
- Organize the shipping and delivery of client orders
- Utilize CRM to keep client files up to date and look for opportunities
- Experience in a B2B setting, preferably dealing in sales or customer service
- Post-Secondary Education
- Salesforce experience or another CRM
- Technical or engineering knowledge is an asset
- Fluency in multiple languages is an asset
- MS Office, Adobe experience is considered an asset.
- A positive, outgoing, detailed-oriented, reliable person with excellent written communication skills, and a team player